Thank you for presenting at the The Australian Association of Practice Management (AAPM) 2017 Annual Conference
Please check the online conference program to re-confirm your session title, overview and biography
Below are some tips to assist you, most importantly please ensure you start and finish your presentation on time.
- Check your presentation room on the conference app or the pocket program
- Please bring your presentation files to the conference on a USB (embed any content such as audio or video – do not link to external files). 16:9 ratio
- The registration desk is situated in the Promenade foyer of Crown Perth
- When you arrive at Crown Perth you will be directed to the Speaker’s Preparation Room
- An AV technician will load your presentation on to a central computer and network it to the appropriate room and session
- The presentation computers use PowerPoint with Windows operating system. As a backup, we suggest you bring your laptop if you use a Mac or require a specific or uncommon program.
- Please go to your session room 15 minutes priorto the start time to meet the session chair (their name will be noted in the program) and AV technician, and familiarise yourself with the room and audio visual setup
- The session chair will have been given the biography you have previously supplied for the website and conference app
- Please be seated in the front row so that you can move to the lectern quickly
- There will be an AV technician in the room to trouble shoot any technical issues should they arise
- During your presentation, please keep a strict eye on the time. The time allocated to you in the program includes question time (the Session Chair may ring the bell to remind you).
There are no facilities for photocopying at the venue. We suggest you bring a copy of your slides and any handouts with you (if desired).