In order to grow your practice, you must first understand the key drivers of growth.
The medical services industry, like any other industry, has competing forces which impact performance. The starting point on this journey is ensuring you have sound information from which you can make business decisions, and set appropriate targets.
These sessions will provide participants with an introduction to reporting and benchmarking for medical practices.
Please note, these sessions are designed to be stand-alone sessions however, they do complement each other
With exclusive access to our demonstration version of the Benchmarking software prior to the event, we encourage you to use this opportunity to register your practice and prepare a sample benchmark report.
In this interactive workshop, we will assist you with your report and help you understand your benchmarking results. This sample will provide you with an insight into one aspect of the benchmark process. In addition, we will demonstrate the benchmarking process in full including:
- Full Time Equivalent “FTE” analysis
- Consult analysis
- Profitability analysis
- Capacity analysis
The Australian Medical Benchmarks Program is a powerful tool that allows you to compare your practice against others of the same size, providing valuable insight into your performance. While there are many benefits to benchmarking, 5 key advantages of the program include:
- Insight into your practice performance
- Tangible data to help you better understand your strengths and weaknesses
- The competitive edge when finding new doctors
- Ways to make better use of your practice space
- Strategies to improve staff productivity
IMPORTANT: Your steps before the session:
- Register here
- Submit your practice details
- Follow the prompts to fill in your Practice Data (Practice Name, Doctors FTE, Nurse FTE, Administration Staff FTE, No of Rooms available)
- Generate your customised report based on your practice details
- Bring your report with you to the event
- We will explain the report to you in the session