Practice managers are often included in initial discussions between potential owners and the current owners. Understanding the issues and knowing what to say to potential new owners during these crucial discussions is important for practice managers. Practice managers may even be offered to participate in the ownership of the practice.
This session will cover key areas including:
- Structuring:What is being bought?
- Due Diligence: What are the potential risks and rewards that the financial information doesn’t show?
- Value: how much to pay, and how is this determined?
- Price: what are the options available to fund a purchase?
- Implications: what else do you need to know?