1100 – 1200
- -A fully interactive show including motivation, videos, music, comedy and audience participation.
- -You will actually hold, and have your photo taken wearing Steve’s Olympic Gold Medal.
- -How he broke his neck, lost 4 litres of blood on the ice and trained 5hrs a day, 6 days a week for 12 years to become an overnight success.
- -The saying ‘Doing A Bradbury’ was officially included in the Macquarie Dictionary in 2014. Learn how to put yourself in position to be the next to ‘Do A Bradbury”. Position yourself to come from behind and be ready to seize opportunity. Links to creativity, innovation and disruption themes.
- -Business success and strategy learned through his own custom speed skate and cycling shoe company. RBC exported to 23 countries and won a swag of Olympic Medals before the company was sold in 2012. RBC tailored a solution to a target market. Resonates with business owners or managers.
- -Sustaining a culture of success and positive mindset.
- -Teamwork: Today’s world is competitive. To win in business or sport you need the right support team. A team is only as strong as its weakest link.
- -Leadership: A successful leader, leads by example not just by telling others what to do.
- -Setting goals and having a plan written down is not optional.
- -Steven has been dubbed the ‘Luckiest’ Olympic Gold Medallist. Luck is when preparation meets opportunity. Links to themes around resilience, belief in self or team, and maintaining a positive state-of-mind.